Yes, you read that title right. Along with saving money in the long run, professional website design with a professional web design company offers more than just a dynamic new look. Here are 5 benefits to professional website design:
- Making a better first impression. Putting your best foot forward is the key to attracting business. It takes about 50 milliseconds (that’s 0.05 seconds) for users to form an opinion about your website, which determines whether they like your site or not, whether they’ll stay or leave. Is your website currently a bit of a mess? You could be loosing customers (and money) because of it.
- Less glitches and better browser compatibility. With a professional website design, your website would glide seamlessly through different browsers and devices with a lot less glitches and bugs or managing different sites for mobile and desktop. This will decrease the load time of your site making it easier for you to put for best foot forward (see point 1).
- Increased rankings in search engines. A professional website design coupled with excellent SEO services is the BEST route to go for the best rankings. However, just a professional website by itself can increase your rankings as well. The updated site ensures the code markup is clean and easy to read – great for search engines who crawl your page like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Mobile friendliness. Since mobile searches surpassed desktop searches this year, being mobile friendly is more important than ever.In addition to the stats listed in the infographic above, Google announced starting April 21st, 2015 that search results for mobile-friendly websites in their search engine will change dramatically. It all boils down to if you don’t have a website that displays properly in a mobile device, Google may not rank your site well (or at all ) in their mobile search results.
- THE BIG ONE – SAVES YOU MONEY! The advantages of having a single site that conforms to the need of all devices are significant when compared to having two separate websites. One website costs less than two, and the savings can be substantial. Sites designed solely for mobile device traffic don’t offer the advanced navigational techniques found in traditional websites, and they also require you to maintain two separate web addresses for your site. This is inconvenient for most people and can cause them to check out the competition’s website.
Your website is the first source of information your target audience looks for when researching your services so don’t risk it – make sure it mirrors just who you are. By combining almost two decades of experience in the marine industry and knowledge of the latest in website design, a professional web design company has been converting customer’s websites into gold mines. Be it a fishing charter, yacht charter broker or an e-Commerce product website, our team will come up with an excellent layout that reels in your visitors, inspires interactions and ultimately drives new sales. Contact a professional web design company today and lets get started!
Blog Source: Charternet Web Solutions | Save Money with Professional Website Design