Search Engine Optimization or good content from the very beginning?
Indeed, a good content – well-written, informative and useful to people – is working in your favor, relevant images, the beautiful architecture of the articles – on the one hand; people who recommend you magnanimous – on the other hand: all this will bring to you lots of qualitative visits, and also, some good rankings.
However, to be altruistic to users, in order to provide a great experience regarding your site, and in order to achieve a higher level of user satisfaction, your site has to be well structured, intuitive, easy and useful. Below are given some examples of practices that are considered user-friendly, that can help you understand why SEO has such an impact:
– Good loading speed – which would add value and good experience to users, as they do not lose time and nerves when navigating. An SEO expert knows how to optimize the loading speed: sometimes doubling it, sometimes making the site fly 🙂 You can check the speed of your site: if there are problems, probably you will notice this; as the truth is known by comparison, (you have probably noticed how fast seolium.com works).
– Choosing a set of appropriate and relevant keywords – choosing words and phrases for which you want to be in the top of ranking sites. Many sites rank only for a subset of relevant keywords to their content, so that they have a lot of untapped potential. SEO detects and exploits the site’s entire potential and the users are always happy, when you manage to give them exactly what they sought and still something more.
– Good website structure – building a harmonious structure for your website, taking into account some important keywords and some key phrase – you could be able to get a logical, intuitive, accurate and simple website, a friendly one.
So why is SEO necessary?
Because search engines are just robots, they collect some signals about the reputation and about the utility of sites. There are many signals like: loading speed of a site, domain name, number and quality of backlinks, page title, page address, content freshness, does the hold duplicate content, the internal link structure of entire site etc.).
Among all these signals, one can clearly see the need for human involvement. An SEO expert creates right signals about what keywords are relevant to your site (choosing a set of keywords and organizing the entire site using these words and phrases, in a natural way), removing duplicated content, which decreases the value of a website (using the rel = canonical and 301 redirect) etc.
It is well known that visits provided by search engines are the most important ones, because users get, with Google’s help, to the page with the article, the product or to the page with the most relevant information – one that is the most suitable result for him, one that can solve his issue. This happens without internet users being obligated to surf the entire website when they are looking for what they need, losing precious time or even failing in their intent, although valuable content is just a click away. Therefore, the clicks provided by search engines are the most profitable, because they attract people, who are interested in what you have to say regarding their search.
SEO has the ability to improve signals about the relevance and importance of one site in search engine’s eyes in an honest way by using some white SEO techniques.
A genuine SEO expert is the one that optimizes like search engines do not exist at all, he optimizes just for people.
What are the benefits and advantages of SEO?
An SEO expert is a person who understood (read / guessed / experimented in order to find out the truth) a part of complicated algorithms of search engines and can help you with these:
- A qualitatively SEO increases the visibility of the site – using the services of an SEO expert who will know how to use properly and correctly the SEO tools, you might get to the top of search results for lots of keywords, which are relevant to your business. SEO is the service that makes the difference in the online environment; it helps you to get additional visibility in Google’s results, where potential customers are looking for some services and products, which you may sell. Thus, SEO contributes to a better perception and reputation for the products or services that are provided by you.
- Credibility to your brand – when Google believes in you, about 90% of Internet users believe in you and it is worth it. Especially because 68% of those who use Google to find the information they need, do never pass the first page of results; moreover, many visitors tend to opt for organic search results and are skeptical about the results marked as AdWords (paid advertising).
- User-friendly site – a well-organized site creates a good user experience. Good structure of each page is one of the basic conditions in SEO; the Internet users can navigate easily and with pleasure on such a website.
- Long-term SEO strategy brings an increased efficiency (ROI – Return on Investment) -that is true when you are a good person. If your products reach high quality standards, if the content of your site is proper and has no spam – SEO will help you to be among the best ones. By setting out clear objectives aimed to the market behavior of the target audience, visitor’s behavior right on the site – on the one hand; with good resources of time, human, information – on the other hand, SEO will help you to optimize every invested dollar and grow your return on investment.
- Creating new business relations – through link building you might build some beautiful and long-term relationships with people from your niche – people interested in what you are doing. In addition, an SEO specialist has a large database of customers and partners – that you could periodically speak to. Another important aspect regarding businesses is that the one who is the first in search engine’s results is considered to be the best in the entire niche and potential clients or partners are often contacting him.
- Access to important analysis – there are valuable analyses offered by SEO experts about target groups, the behavior of target groups, about the site’s rankings, the rankings of competitors, website’s insights etc. These analyzes help you in decision-making process (decisions about the site’s restructuring, about creating new menus, adding information about products and services or either entering some new markets). All these decisions being based on numbers.
- Consistent and relevant content – SEO help you create a good content with relevant information, that brings benefit to visitors, inspires them confidence, and helps the site to increase the rankings in search engine’s results, because good content certainly attract more people than a bad one.
- Reducing risks – expertise made constantly by SEO specialists help you to monitor the healthiness of the site and they present solutions if it is necessary (e.g. solving 404 errors, duplicate content etc.). SEO experts will analyze both parts of your site: the technical one and the functional part, and will highlight its main promotional opportunities. Sometimes there are some SEO decisions that are irreversible, sometimes the decisions you make affect the entire site and, respectively, your business on long term, so an SEO expert will reduce all these risks by making better decisions than you make.
- Long-term growth – an entity specializing in SEO will help you to design the promotion and optimization strategy for a long term, not just on a short-term base. SEO specialists will take into account the results you want to achieve and will help to make a long-term plan, which include strategy, objectives and specific actions that must be met in order to obtain good results (increasing the quality of your site, respectively, generates some increased profits).
Staying one-step ahead of search engines. Why is an SEO expert a visionary
Depending on the nature of the business or the theme of your blog or news portal, SEO can help you increasing the number of clients and readers. It can help you to reduce the costs, to increase the ROI and to make some good and informed business decisions (I.e. penetration of new markets etc.).
In fact, SEO helps websites to sell, informing more people about the existence of your brand or making site more attractive so number of digital buyers increases in a natural way.
SEO is an imminent reality for those who understand that the future belongs to informational technology: it is an era committed to Internet, so that the online market is the one with a huge amount of long-term prospects. SEO is for the visionaries, for those who want to reach their full potential. It is for those who believe in success.
Blog Source: SEOlium | Advantages of Search Engine Optimization